PLEASE READ: Promotion Codes & Vouchers
Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other Promotional Code, Sale, Offer or Group Buy Item. This also includes adding other items to your basket on checking out, the codes cannot be used. If a code is used, your items will not be dispatched until the item(s) are paid for in FULL. We generously set up these group buys at a heavily discounted price. Adding further discount yourself via a code will only result in your order being delayed until payment is made.
1 x 5L 1900:1 Car Shampoo and 1 x 5L Snowfoam
CarChem Snow Foam - Makes typical dilution rates for pre-wash foam products look incredibly wasteful. CarChem have developed a specially formulated hightly foaming pre-wash agent that produces a rich, stable foam at an unbelievable dilution ratio.
The biodegradable formula safely and effectively lifts dirt and grime off all exterior surfaces without stripping sealant or wax protection. It can also be used as a normal car wash shampoo as and when the need arises.
How To Use:
- Rinse your vehicle with water first to loosen any dirt.
- Foam Lance directions: Use 100 - 150ml per car, dilute to suit foam system.
- Pump Sprayer directions: Dilute 1:25 parts water for light soil and 1:15 for heavy soil.
- Apply the product to your vehicle's surface using your desired application method.
- Allow the specially formulated surfactant technology to work for up to 5 minutes.
1900:1 Car Shampoo - Our award winning 1900:1 Car Shampoo is a pleasantly coloured and scented shampoo that cuts through dirt with ease. Despite this, it will not strip existing layers of wax. Specially formulated, our lubricants give a smooth feel as you wipe exterior surfaces clean, reducing marring, whist long lasting suds help to lift dirt particles safely away. In addition to performing well, this shampoo also works out to be very economical thanks to its generous dilution ratio of 1900:1.
CarChem 1900:1 Car Shampoo is about 25x as concentrated as some high street car shampoos.
How To Use:
- Rinse your vehicle with water first to loosen any dirt. For best results use our Snowfoam first.
- Add approximately 15ml to a 25L bucket with warm water.
- Apply the product to your vehicle's surface using a microfibre wash mit to thoroughly clean.